McCoy’s BIG Event verplaatst naar 11 september 2020 Schrijf je hier in
Download Business Case: IBP for Inventory
Thank you for your interest in our business case. Click on the link to download >>
McCoy & Partners believes in the strengths and possibilities of SAP IBP.
Together we believe in a ‘Simply Proof’ approach. McCoy’s IBP for inventory is the tool to improve your customer service levels and optimize your inventory.
The Excel user interface makes it easy to use and the different dashboards provide a detailed insight in how stock levels are calculated and which opportunities you have to even further improve them.
> If you require more information about SAP IBP or other related supply chain topics, don't hesitate to contact Yorick Vingerhoets : email@example.com / +32 (0)4 94 22 69 08.
Wondering what SAP IBP (Integrated Business Planning) can do for your company?
Below you can find a very actual business case made by McCOY consultants containing a practical story about how IBP can be used with a focus on inventory planning.
Read how you can go from a 'reactive' to a 'proactive' supply chain.
Download the whitepaper below and don't hesitate to contact us for more information about SAP IBP or other Supply chain topics.
- Improvement of customer service levels
- Minimization of stock-outs
- Maximization of the efficiency of inventory and working capital
- Automatization and standardization of the inventory target-setting process at each tier within the supply chain to feed operational plans
- Improvement of the planner productivity by standardizing the planning processes
- More efficient deployment and replenishment of inventory across the entire supply chain
- Reduction of product and distribution costs
+32 (0)4 94 22 69 08